- Week of the Sustainable Community
- Cachet wins "Great Taste 2018" Award
Two Cachet organic tablets get awarded one star at this year "Great Taste 2018"
- Kim's Chocolates launches Cachet organic range of tablets
With the new Cachet organic Belgian chocolate collection, you can enjoy the unique flavor of Tanzanian cocoa and, at the same time, help the educational needs of the children in the Kyela, Busokelo and Rungwe districts of Mbeya, Tanzania where Kim's Chocolates is active with it's "Cocoa for Schools" project.
- Meet us @PLMA 2018 - World of Private Label in Amsterdam
Europa hall 5 Booth F-5897.
- We are at Food & Hotel Singapore from 24 to 27 April 2018
Hall 9 - Booth 9J303
- Kim's Chocolates at WTCE!
We are happy to welcome you in Hamburg at WTCE from 10-12 April 2018 on booth 4F40.
- Alimentaria - Barcelona 16-19 April 2018
Join us at Alimentaria 2018 in Barcelona in HALL 1 at BOOTH F620-6!
- FOODEX JAPAN - BOOTH n° : 2C30-24
Meet us in the country of the sun and discover our exquisite range of fine Belgian chocolates.
- ISM 2018 - HALL 04.2 - BOOTH P010
This year ISM is very special to us. Come and visit our booth and discover why.
- Yummex 2017 - Dubai
We will be participating at Yummex in Dubai from 18-20 Sept. 2017. Za’abeel Hall 3,
- Anuga 2017 - Hall 02.1 - A028
Interested in expanding your food import to chocolate? Kim's chocolates offers made to measure private label solutions and wide range of products of it's own brand.
- How Kim’s Chocolates is bringing education to 65,000 children in Tanzania to lift them out of poverty.
“I grew up in poverty – and know that education is the only way out of it”
- Kim’s Chocolates and VDAB
In early February, Kim's Chocolates collaborated with Monster and Alimento in a training program for the chocolatier, position for which we couldn't find right fit for.
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 25-27 April 2017
- PLMA 16-17 May 2017
See you in Amsterdam!
- WTCE Hamburg 4-6 April 2017
Kim's Chocolates is exhibiting at WTCE
- Foodex Japan 7-10 March 2017
We will be participating at Foodex Japan!
- Kim's Chocolates now has more than 150 employees
The chocolate manufacturer is writing a new chapter in its tasty success story.
- ISM 2017
Join us for ISM in Cologne on 29.01. - 01.02.2017.