- Food Forward 2019 & Food At Work Techno Awards
Kim's Chocolates supporting students at Food Forward 2019
- Visit us at Biofach 2019!
13-16 February 2019 - Nuremberg, Germany
- Kim's Chocolates prepares plenty of surprises for ISM 2019
Visit us in hall 4.2 at booth P010
- Cachet's Organic Dark Pineapple & Coconut Chocolate receives Wabel's innovation award
At this year's Wabel grocery summit we have presented our new range of organic chocolates.
- Visit us at Food & Hotel Shanghai 2018!
Dicover the world of premium Belgian chocolates at booth N3CC06.
- Week of the Sustainable Community
- Cachet wins "Great Taste 2018" Award
Two Cachet organic tablets get awarded one star at this year "Great Taste 2018"
- Kim's Chocolates launches Cachet organic range of tablets
With the new Cachet organic Belgian chocolate collection, you can enjoy the unique flavor of Tanzanian cocoa and, at the same time, help the educational needs of the children in the Kyela, Busokelo and Rungwe districts of Mbeya, Tanzania where Kim's Chocolates is active with it's "Cocoa for Schools" project.
- Meet us @PLMA 2018 - World of Private Label in Amsterdam
Europa hall 5 Booth F-5897.
- We are at Food & Hotel Singapore from 24 to 27 April 2018
Hall 9 - Booth 9J303
- Kim's Chocolates at WTCE!
We are happy to welcome you in Hamburg at WTCE from 10-12 April 2018 on booth 4F40.
- Alimentaria - Barcelona 16-19 April 2018
Join us at Alimentaria 2018 in Barcelona in HALL 1 at BOOTH F620-6!
- FOODEX JAPAN - BOOTH n° : 2C30-24
Meet us in the country of the sun and discover our exquisite range of fine Belgian chocolates.
- ISM 2018 - HALL 04.2 - BOOTH P010
This year ISM is very special to us. Come and visit our booth and discover why.
- Yummex 2017 - Dubai
We will be participating at Yummex in Dubai from 18-20 Sept. 2017. Za’abeel Hall 3,
- Anuga 2017 - Hall 02.1 - A028
Interested in expanding your food import to chocolate? Kim's chocolates offers made to measure private label solutions and wide range of products of it's own brand.
- How Kim’s Chocolates is bringing education to 65,000 children in Tanzania to lift them out of poverty.
“I grew up in poverty – and know that education is the only way out of it”
- Kim’s Chocolates and VDAB
In early February, Kim's Chocolates collaborated with Monster and Alimento in a training program for the chocolatier, position for which we couldn't find right fit for.
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 25-27 April 2017
- PLMA 16-17 May 2017
See you in Amsterdam!