- Kim's Chocolates signs the Charter "Together towards climate neutral Tienen"
- Candidate Climate Ambassador 2021
Kim's Chocolates has been chosen as one of the 6 finalists for the Climate Ambassador 2021. (MiK & provincie Vlaams-Brabant)
You can help us by voting! https://www.mikopklimaat.be/
- Voka Summer Internships at Kim's Chocolates
- Anuga Cologne 09-13 October 2021
Visit us in Hall 2.1 at Stand: B029
- Fevia Article - 2,000 classrooms in Tanzania thanks to Kim's Chocolates
Kim's Chocolates exports tasty Belgian chocolate from Tienen to Canada and the United States among others. But this large chocolate producer is also investing in daily sustainable development, for example by installing 4,000 solar panels and its own water treatment plant. In addition, Kim's Chocolate also fulfills its role as a socially responsible business by improving the living conditions of farmers in Tanzania.
- Trends Gazelle 2021
And the nomination for Trends Gazelle goes to Kim's Chocolates
- UNITAR SDG Pioneer Award!
After successfully participating in the VOKA Charter for Sustainable Entrepreneurship for 3 years, we have now received an award!
- ISM 2020
Join us at this year's ISM from 02.02-05.02.2020
- Meet us at ANUGA 2019
We will be from 5-9 October in Hall 2.1 @ Booth B027
- Food Forward 2019 & Food At Work Techno Awards
Kim's Chocolates supporting students at Food Forward 2019
- Visit us at Biofach 2019!
13-16 February 2019 - Nuremberg, Germany
- Kim's Chocolates prepares plenty of surprises for ISM 2019
Visit us in hall 4.2 at booth P010
- Cachet's Organic Dark Pineapple & Coconut Chocolate receives Wabel's innovation award
At this year's Wabel grocery summit we have presented our new range of organic chocolates.
- Visit us at Food & Hotel Shanghai 2018!
Dicover the world of premium Belgian chocolates at booth N3CC06.
- Week of the Sustainable Community
- Cachet wins "Great Taste 2018" Award
Two Cachet organic tablets get awarded one star at this year "Great Taste 2018"
- Kim's Chocolates launches Cachet organic range of tablets
With the new Cachet organic Belgian chocolate collection, you can enjoy the unique flavor of Tanzanian cocoa and, at the same time, help the educational needs of the children in the Kyela, Busokelo and Rungwe districts of Mbeya, Tanzania where Kim's Chocolates is active with it's "Cocoa for Schools" project.
- Meet us @PLMA 2018 - World of Private Label in Amsterdam
Europa hall 5 Booth F-5897.
- We are at Food & Hotel Singapore from 24 to 27 April 2018
Hall 9 - Booth 9J303
- Kim's Chocolates at WTCE!
We are happy to welcome you in Hamburg at WTCE from 10-12 April 2018 on booth 4F40.