- Yummex 2017 - Dubai
We will be participating at Yummex in Dubai from 18-20 Sept. 2017. Za’abeel Hall 3,
- Anuga 2017 - Hall 02.1 - A028
Interested in expanding your food import to chocolate? Kim's chocolates offers made to measure private label solutions and wide range of products of it's own brand.
- How Kim’s Chocolates is bringing education to 65,000 children in Tanzania to lift them out of poverty.
“I grew up in poverty – and know that education is the only way out of it”
- Kim’s Chocolates and VDAB
In early February, Kim's Chocolates collaborated with Monster and Alimento in a training program for the chocolatier, position for which we couldn't find right fit for.
- Food & Hotel Vietnam 25-27 April 2017
- PLMA 16-17 May 2017
See you in Amsterdam!
- WTCE Hamburg 4-6 April 2017
Kim's Chocolates is exhibiting at WTCE
- Foodex Japan 7-10 March 2017
We will be participating at Foodex Japan!
- Kim's Chocolates now has more than 150 employees
The chocolate manufacturer is writing a new chapter in its tasty success story.
- ISM 2017
Join us for ISM in Cologne on 29.01. - 01.02.2017.
- Entrepreneur for Entrepreneurs Trophy 2016 - Nomination
- Superior Taste Awards 2016
We did it again!
- PLMA's 2016 - Amsterdam - 24.05-25.05.2016
As the Belgian leader of the private label we would be happy to show you our latest innovations at this years PLMA's!
- Salón de Gourmets - Madrid 04-07.04.2016 (Hall 6 - Stand 6E22)
We are participating this year at Salón de Gourmets in Madrid
- ISM 2016 - We are looking forward welcoming you at our booth!
This year in Cologne, Germany from 31st January to 3rd February, meet us at our booth (Hall 04.2, Stand P010) and besides the wide range of tasty chocolates discover all details about our project "Cocoa for Schools" in Tanzania.
- Superior Taste Awards 2015
The International Taste and Quality Institute awards the "Milk, Dark & White Chocolates" from Kim’s Chocolates assortment with three golden stars!
- PLMA's - World Of Private Label 2015
In Amsterdam on 19-20 May 2015, Kim’s Chocolates new fruit flavours and new individually wrapped chocolates are on display at booth #5968.
- The US ambassador tastes the best of Belgium at Kim’s Chocolates
The US ambassador to Belgium, Howard Gutman, visited Tienen on February 9, 2012. The city tour showed the potential for foreign investment and engagement, and focused on the Feed Food Health campus.
- Kim’s Chocolates N.V. wins export award
Kim’s Chocolates has been recognised as the best company in export by Trends Business Tour 2011. More than 90% of the Tianen-based chocolate company’s production is intended for export.
- Cachet Costa Rica given 4 Stars by Finnish panel
Teemu Auto from Demo restaurant and Markus Aremo from La Table are two top Finnish chefs. Together with two journalists, these foodies evaluated the different chocolates sold in Finland.